Masks are Required at all City Facilities
During the March 16 meeting and after extensive debate, the City Council directed staff to reimplement the policy requirement for face masks or face coverings for customers visiting any City facility. This requirement will stay in place until June 30, at which point Council will review the policy again.
It is important to note that the state remains a long way from herd immunity and most health experts warn that now is not the time to reduce or curtail our standard COVID-19 protocols.The City has continued to require employees to wear masks when at work and when serving the public with frequent face-to-face encounters.
The Branch Connection has gradually reopened to members starting Monday, March 15, after being closed for almost a year.
We are excited and look forward to welcoming everyone back! We have adopted a safe process to allow access to the facility and current programming.In this facility, patrons are required to wear masks when not exercising, even when vaccinated. That means if you’re walking in the hallways, transitioning to a different piece of equipment, or moving about the facility, you’re required to wear a mask. We are happy to provide you with a mask if needed.
Modified Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 1 - 5 p.m.
Sunday: Closed (open for rentals only)
What to Expect
- We are open at 100 percent capacity and offer a limited selection of amenities and programs.
- Only the lobby area, coffee station and fitness area are open for member access.
- All of the in-person programs listed in the March/April Bimonthly Newsletter will be offered at The Branch Connection.
- The Drive-By and Pick Up Box Meals and Bumper Bingo programs will continue in their current event format.
- We will continue to offer online programming as applicable.
- Facility rentals are now available after hours.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- To keep you and others safe, wearing a mask is required when not exercising. Patrons using fitness equipment are also encouraged to wear gloves. Masks and gloves are available at the check-in desk.
- If you feel ill, have a fever, and or cough, please do not enter this facility.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 ft from others. This includes when using the fitness equipment or during fitness classes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When necessary, use hand sanitizer as an alternative.
Saturday | April 17 | 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. | The Branch Connection parking lot
We have some HOT deals at The Branch Connection at the Branch Bazaar! This exciting event is free to the public. Find unique gifts, home décor, trendy clothes and accessories, antiques, and specialty items. Everyone can find a must-have for their home or the perfect gift for someone special.
This event will have extra protocols in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Along with state recommended guidelines, The Branch Connection Branch Bazaar will also:
- Provide additional hand sanitation stations for the public.
- Frequently disinfect commonly touched surfaces in restrooms.
- Ensure social distancing is followed.
- Train and require staff to follow special disinfection and safety protocols.
- All vendors will follow the state-recommended guidelines.
You can register to be a vendor and sell your handmade and/or gently used items. No age restrictions to participate as a vendor.
Residents: $25 per 10' x 10' area Non-residents: $30 per 10' x 10' area
Park and Play: Bumper Bingo!
Wednesdays | April 21 | 1 p.m.
You must arrive by 12:30 p.m. to pay for and pick up your Bingo cards.
Drive into The Branch Connection parking lot and let's play BUMPER BINGO where your numbers will be called over your car radio. When you get a Bingo, just honk your horn and flash your lights and a staff member will come to you to award you your prize. We may be bumper-to-bumper but be sure to smile and wave at your neighbors at a safe distance. Call to register: 972.919.8740.
Please note that registering reserves a parking spot, but participants will need to bring money to Bumper Bingo to purchase the $1 Bingo cards.
Advisory Board Meetings
Second Thursday of every month @ 1 pm
The Branch Connection
14055 Dennis Lane,
Farmers Branch, TX 75234
|Monday - Wednesday||8 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.|
|Thursday & Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturdays||1 - 5 p.m.
*The hours have been temporarily modified. Please see the current hours above.
The Branch Connection is located at 14055 Dennis Lane in Farmers Branch which is located at the southwest corner of Dennis Lane and Valwood Parkway.
Directions from Interstate 635, LBJ Freeway:
Exit Webb Chapel and turn north. Turn left on Valwood Parkway, then left on Dennis Lane. The Senior Center will be located on the right.
Directions from Interstate 35E, Stemmons Freeway:
Exit Valwood Parkway and go east. Turn right on Dennis Lane. The Senior Center will be located on the right.