Teen Leadership Program
- Program fees are $15/week for Farmers Branch residents and $40/week for non-residents. Weekly fees are not prorated. Field trips and/or other activities may have additional charges.
- Online weekly registration reopened for Farmers Branch residents Tuesday, May 26. Residents may register for one or more weeks at a time. Non-residents may register the Thursday before each week, if space is available.
- Registration will only be accepted online at farmersbranchliving.com. In person and over-the-phone registration is unavailable.
- Only the parent/legal guardian may register their child for the program.
- Once online enrollment is processed, Teen Leadership Program staff will follow up with parent/guardian to obtain supplemental documentation listed below. This information will only be required upon initial registration. Staff will not ask for a new registration form or supplemental documentation each week.
- Registration form/liability waiver
- Proof of residency documentation required for those seeking the resident rate
- Parent/guardian's current government-issued ID required for registration
- Birth certificate/proof of age required for first-time participants
- Due to limited availability, participants must be registered in advance for the week(s) they are attending. Attendance will not be permitted unless a child is already enrolled for the week they are attending.